The Lew Crew

The Lew Crew
You got a long way to go Fat Stuff! Get out there and run!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Stand Up Paddle Boarding

Last night after Mama got home from work, I finished gardening, and the dogs and I went for a super quick run by the ocean. I got up then this morning at 5:30 am, drank enough java to hold one eye open, kissed both of my sleeping girls, and head for Hilo's Bay front. The computer showed that there were supposed to be some good waves. Nothing, nada, zilch. I paddled two huge laps around the bay. Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa were both dress in a sheer white mist, laying silent like powerful beautiful women. When I would turn to padlle to the south The sun was streaking almost all the way to the front of my paddle board. What a way to wake up!

No comments:

Post a Comment