The Lew Crew

The Lew Crew
You got a long way to go Fat Stuff! Get out there and run!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Fat Rash

I haven't reported since my last big run. . My big run last weekend went OK. It took me about 2-1/2 hours to run 9 miles. I went from my house almost to Hilo. I had to call my wife at the 7 mile mark and tell her to start heading my way cause my fat-ass thighs had rubbed against each other and my boxers quite a few too many time, and I was rashing out hard. My last two miles looked like I was running from Ron Jeremy, as I waddle forward in fat rash pain. My sweet wife and baby brought me fresh clothes, and stuff to shower down at the beach. I cleaned up at the shower in Hilo Bay, and went to a Super Bowl party. I made the second half of the game. Well, kind of, I don't really watch sports, but I got drunk. I took a couple of short runs this week, a great paddle boarding session, and a great body boarding session. I had a couple of good freak outs I will expound upon in my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment