The Lew Crew

The Lew Crew
You got a long way to go Fat Stuff! Get out there and run!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Baby's Fever

I missed my short run yesterday, and my paddle boarding session today. My Baby had a high fever 102.3, and maybe higher. Nothing is scarier than having a sick child, and yet nothing cause deep bonding like staying just out of the dream realm and cuddling your baby all night.  My wife and I barely got any sleep, because our baby would wake up up in a screaming cry at least every twenty-five minutes, and she would either need to be nursed back to sleep by my wife or I would rock her and sang. It funny how alot of times what ever is causing you to lose sleep pisses you off, but not when it's your baby you are more than happy to lose that same sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment