The Lew Crew

The Lew Crew
You got a long way to go Fat Stuff! Get out there and run!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Planning is all I've done...

FEBRUARY 18TH!!!

        Why? I'm not sure!
Really? Yes, really!
        Why? "I said, I don't know"!

    Yes, I am fat and flabby, if I run my hand down my belly, there is a point I lose sight of it. I am weighing in around 204.
     Over Christmas vaction I read a book called, "Born to Run", by Christopher Mcdougle. I realized, from these amazing stories, that yes, I was born to run. I have been wanting to chronicle something for a while now, and this was it. "Ding, Dong the Wicked Witch is dead". If I was to exploit myself, I wouldn't have to run around getting release forms signed. Plus, I could shed these shackles of fatigue and compulsion by creating a new compulsion. How American of me! I decided when I came home from Christmas Vacation I would Stop eating meat. I happen to be a hardcore addicted Carnivore, LUV me some meat. BBQ BABY.  After 24 years of companionship, spending almost all day together, on the evening of February 8th, I dipped my finger into the moistness of my bottom lip, and scooped out a  throughly used last chew of tabacco. Oh, sweet friend I could carry anywhere I went. I am missing you. Plus I am training to run several ultra-marathons. First the Big Horn Trail Race 50 miler. Then on August 20th I watn to run the Leadville 50 miler. Do some other regular marathons, and finsh with the H.U.R.T. 100 on O'ahu, Hawaii in December.

More on my struggle tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment