The Lew Crew

The Lew Crew
You got a long way to go Fat Stuff! Get out there and run!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Vegitarian, Carnivore (part time), Vegitarian

It's good to be King! It is good to make the rules and laws, and break them when you wish. Over two months I have slowly lost 10 pounds. Sounds great, if your not the one pushing these thunder thighs up and  down trails. The cravings I have had for meat didn't break me; it has been my inability to lose enough fat. I am going to allow myself to get protein through a meat source three to five times a week. But, only for a temporary period of three weeks, from March 28th to April 18th. These past months I have been jamming down vegetarian food hand full after hand full trying to get enough protein. I have been getting enough protein, but I have had to consume so many calories to do it that I haven't lost enough of my fat rash. And, that damn fat rash covers my entire body. In my mind every pound I can shed is one less pound to carry. If I carry one less pound for a  mile, that is fifty less pounds over fifty miles. It is going to be much easier to lower my calorie count using a little meat protein, and then I will switch to a good protein shake on the 18th of April. I will also let my calorie count go as high as it needs to at that point. I will cease caring about weight, and only worry about consuming enough to carry me through the miles. For now, I brake the rules, make new rules, until I decide to make or break new rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment