The Lew Crew

The Lew Crew
You got a long way to go Fat Stuff! Get out there and run!

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Lavaman Triathlon March 31st, 2019

http://www.moltenminds.com


As Lavaman approaches I am pushing to get into better shape, and trying to trim up. My weight loss has plateaued since I need to eat to recover and have enough energy to continue to train. I was shooting for a sub two hour olympic triathlon at Lavaman, but it must be a really hard course as last years winner finished just under two hours, and my fas friends were from 2:21 to 2:31. I am going to push hard this week with a Kalapana ride/2 mile run today march 12th swim later, wed. 8-1/2 mile run swim later, thur. cross training ride with Aaron/speed work brick swim later, light fast 5 mile bike and easy 10k run. Saturday??? This pic is me out slaying it on a ride to Kalapana at the lava tube that fed the Leilani flow of 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment