The Lew Crew

The Lew Crew
You got a long way to go Fat Stuff! Get out there and run!

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Blog to be a workout log also.

Since most of the posts here are only mildly entertaining, for those individuals who are in between more quality entertainment, which happens to be no one, since my blogs, I have one on wix.com too (Mumbles and Rambles), and no one is viewing them, and I am not seeking anyone to view them, but I do want to use them as a form of journal, and the Chubby Cheetah also as a workout log leading up to Honu 70.3 the ironman at the beginning of June.  my workouts will be listed as workout/date/description. My other blog, "Mumbles and Rambles", isn't to gain viewership either. It is about consistency for an entire year. It is more of a rambling if the thoughts of who I aspire to be, and in the cover of anonymity use the internet avatar to create real changes to myself, my habits, and enhance my own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment