The Lew Crew

The Lew Crew
You got a long way to go Fat Stuff! Get out there and run!

Friday, February 8, 2013

Glass in my foot!

I have the half ironman this weekend, and I go and get a piece of glass stuck in my foot. It is a crazy small shard that I can't see. Yesterday I cut it open with scissors, dug around in there, squeezed it over and over, and dug around some more. I pulled out cunks of flesh with the tweezers hoping to get the glass with it, and no luck. I cut it a little extra, and went for a bike and run hoping my body would push it out, and no luck again. I went to boxing last night, and ran home hoping it would work itself out, and son of a bitch, it is still stuck in my foot. I am hoping I can walk into the doctor today, and get it out before this weekend. I will still race if I don't get it out, but that would suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment